Plan a Visit
We believe that Faith, Action and Connection are all related.
So we worship TOGETHER as a Church Family. Children stay with adults and learn the songs and prayers of the faith. In this way we plant a firm foundation for a lifetime of faith.
We SERVE together. Our current mission initiatives include support for the Center for Food Action, offering an English-as-Second Language (ESL) class and Bible Study and supporting Operation Christmas Child.
We CARE for one another. Our way of life together is an important part of our witness to Jesus Christ in the world.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
About a third of people who contract COVID-19 never show symptoms. That means that you could give it to someone else without even knowing you have it. Please carefully follow the precautions set out by the session as an act of love for your fellow church members.
· Please bring your mask when you come. (We will have extras for people who forget)
· You must wear your mask throughout the worship. This is extremely important. Singing increases risk of spreading the virus. Our commitment to wear masks is the only reason we can sing in worship.
· Please stay 6 ft. apart while sitting in the sanctuary. (People from the same household may sit together.)
· In order to help people stay 6 ft. apart in the sanctuary, we have roped off two-thirds of our pews. You may not be able to sit in your accustomed pew.
· If you sit at the end of a pew, you will not be 6 ft. from someone in the aisle. Please move in a bit.
· We will not be offering coffee, tea or refreshments.
We are proud to be handicapped accessible with a ramp.
We are sorry we only have street parking. No one was thinking about that when we were the only building on CHURCH Street over a century ago!
Come and see....